Outlook Install App Instructions
To install your email signature into your Outlook, please follow these steps:
- Copy your customer ID as you will need it to install the app: 000000
- Click on the link and download the app: http://www.myesig.com/MyEsig-installer.exe
- Enter your customer ID and click the login button.
- Select your signature.
- Set as default (note, you can unselect as default at the top of the page if needed).
- Click Next at the top of the page.
- Close and reopen your Outlook.
- Your signature is now installed in your Outlook and will update once every 24 hours to reflect any edits (photos, text, etc) you make.
- You may need to ok a security warning when downloading the app and you can be confident that it is safe to do so.
- Do not manually change the name of the signature (it will be named Esig with some numbers after it) in your Outlook as this will delete it and you will need to reinstall it with the app again.
- To reinstall the signature if needed, right click on the green “e” icon in your app tray on the bottom of your screen and click login, repeat steps 3-7 above.
- To make updates appear instantly instead of the normal once a day updating, right click on the app in your tray and click Update Now.
- You may need to close and reopen your Outlook for updates to show.